What is Vehicle & Boat Signage?
We make all orders of vehicle and boat signage on our marine grade vinyl. This very thick vinyl is coloured all the way through, which protects it from fade and keeps it looking fabulous for 5-7 years even in the harshest UK conditions.
Did you know that the furthest anywhere in the UK is from coastal sea waters is 70 miles? We are based on the South Coast so are used to salty water on our vehicles, but salt is a major contributor to damage on many vehicles so it makes sense to use this premium vinyl, designed for marine conditions, even on vehicles. We have supplied this vinyl to North Sea Oil Rigs over the years and it has kept its colour and durability for going on a decade now, so you can be reassured that it will do your job perfectly.
How do I order boat lettering?
- We make all our products especially for each customer. There is no ‘standard’ design, so if you have any concerns, do give us a ring on 01243 528384, or email here.
- It would be a great help if you were able to measure the available space on your boat – so the clear area you have free avoiding cleats and other furniture
- You may already have a font or choice of design for your lettering, but if not, we can help you.
- Let us have your choice of colour for the lettering as well as the wording
- We will email you back artwork to approve together with a quotation
- Pay the bill and sit back and wait for delivery.
How do I order vehicle signage?
- Simply email us the make, model, colour, wheelbase and openings of your van or car
- Include all the information and logos you want included together with any thoughts you have on colours etc
- Wait for us to email you back a draft design
- A small van, such as a combo usually works out at £40 per panel, so £120 for a rear and two sides
- Larger vans such as a transit are around £50 per panel, so £150 for a rear and two sides.
- Remember that HiTop and LWB will use considerably more vinyl so ask for a quotation.
For more information on vinyl lettering, click here.